Question Unanswered: Did anyone get this error on a backup job?!

Additional information --> Job Owner: SA

In my DB Backup JOB my first step is to map a network path like this
    NET USE Z:\\SERVER2\DADOS /user somebody 234567

I got this Error --> Executed as user: MYSERVER\SYSTEM. System error 1312 has occurred. A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. Process Exit Code 2. The step failed.

In step 2 i copy all my *.bak files from yesterday to the drive mapped on dir BACKUP in SERVER2.

COPY "C:\BACKUP\*.BAK" "Z:\BACKUP\"

I got this Error --> Executed as user: MYSERVER\SYSTEM. ...annot find the path specified. C:\BACKUP\db_200511030200.BAK The system cannot find the path specified. C:\BACKUP\CFG_db_200511030225.BAK The system cannot find the path specified. C:\BACKUP\STRUCTAL_db_200511030225.BAK The system cannot find the path specified. C:\BACKUP\STRUCTEN_db_200511030225.BAK The system cannot find the path specified.

step 3 i delete all files in MYSERVER C:\BACKUP\*.BAK

This step is OK

step 4 i execute my database maintenance plan

the .bak file are generated and put in "C:\BACKUPS" in MYSERVER

This step is OK

Thanks for all help.

First you need to resolve the 1312 error. It may be caused by some sort of delay that occurred between a network connection request initiated by NET USE and the actuaql attempt to map the drive. While on the topic, why do you need to map the drive to begin with?

Second, you need to make sure that the step is executed successfully before moving on. You need to either check for errorlevel or take the step out of the batch and put it by itself into a separate step within the job, and then allow continuation OnSuccess.
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."