Unanswered: Linked Tables...Refresh on log in?

Currently we are using the database I have been designing for the past year and when I have updates I normally just copy the file that I use to the other computers.

We experience a rather long lag and random errors that close the database, and this has been happening since I've created it.

Just the other day I was thinking... Is it possible that because I am just copying and pasting the file to other computers and not refreshing the links to tables that possibly because I've linked the tables from my computer the links aren't the strongest?

If that sounds dumb it's because I am not exactly sure how to word it. Somehow maybe my settings are attached to their computer?

Any ideas...

Madison, WI

Code to update/create DSNs

Attached is some code to update/create new DSNs. The user will need to have permissions to do this on their box or it won't work. You'll want to delete all the currently linked tables in the MSAccess file and add in 1 linked table from each of the databases that you want a DSN created/updated (I'm assuming you're linking to SQL Server.)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Here are some functions for Linking other Access Database Tables to your Access Database. Requires the DAO 3.6 Object Library.

There is a function to Link:

- All Tables from a Back-End DB to a Front-End DB.
    - Tables from a Database which are listed within a table located on Front-End DB
    - Any table from Any database which are listed within a table located on Front-End DB
    - Any Table from Any Database which are listed within a ASCII Text file.

All provided Link functions contain the capability to Delete a Link on the calling database before a new link is made.

It's a matter of choosing which function you want to use (if any).

Attached Files Attached Files
    Self Taught In ALL Environments.....And It Shows!