Unanswered: Deploying Crystal in MS Access

We are running a MS Access app that has a number of Crystal reports written of the database.

These were originally written in Crystal v8.5. These reports were compiled and a .exe file was created. The code would run the .exe file that would fire up the report.

These reports have been upgraded to version 10. and I cannot see that we can compile these reports. So, my question is: Does anyone know how you run a Crystal report from MS Access?

Help Me Please

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMePlease
    We are running a MS Access app that has a number of Crystal reports written of the database.

These were originally written in Crystal v8.5. These reports were compiled and a .exe file was created. The code would run the .exe file that would fire up the report.

These reports have been upgraded to version 10. and I cannot see that we can compile these reports. So, my question is: Does anyone know how you run a Crystal report from MS Access?

Help Me Please
    Since your crystal reports are all standalone applications (compiled to .exe), you can use the wizard in MS Access to run those applications.
    For example in your design form if you insert a button control, the wizard comes up with options to choose from and you select "Application" and then subsequently select "Run Application" and point the path to your crystal report.