Relationship Problems

Hello i am really having a problem with the relationships of this scenario

Scenario

This is what i have come out with:

Relationship Table

I really hope someone can help because im having great problems with this thankyou.

Had a little go at the ERD and this is what i came up with

ERD

You're going to have to give it another go.

I suggest you download DBDesigner and use it to create your model.

I had another go am i any closer? Suggestions would be very much apperciated

New Version

Let's take a look at the scenario, again.

The first thing you should do with the question is identify the entities.

The dares is a local band that wishes to commission a new booking and payment system to track the gigs it is booked for.

A band (first entity) consists of three to eight members (second entity) depending on booking made (third entity) and venue (fourth entity).

There are three types of bookings (booking type fifth entity) although adhoc bookings have been made (you have to have an adhoc attribute). All enquiries (sixth entity) are considered and agreed to where appropriate.

Bookings are made by the various venues or on occasion by a third party/agent (seventh entity).

A number of the venues require block bookings (eighth entity). A block booking is where 4 or more bookings are booked at once for the same venue and attract a ten percent discount.

Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of a twenty percent deposit (an attribute). Full payment is made on or after the gig--certain regular customers (an attribute) can arrange for an invoice to be raised. (For analysis a breakdown of payment methods (ninth entity) is required.)

----------------

Some things to think about:

1. There is only one band
    2. Members are allocated to slots
    3. Think about the steps involved in the whole booking process and how each entity adds to the data in the process
    4. A booking and a gig are the same thing
    5. The customer is either a third party/agent or the venue

-----------------