Question Unanswered: Importing VFP Reports to Access

I'm trying to import VFP reports to MS Access. Any tips?

What do you mean?
    Are you trying to import the report layout, or the printed report itself?
    DSummZZZ

Even more Fox stuff at
    www.davesummers.net/foxprolinks.htm

The report layout.

I don't think you can do that.
    Well, let me take that back. The VFP report file is nothing more than a VFP table, with an extension of .FRX/FRT. The table can probably be be imported as just another data table, but not as a report layout of some sort.
    VFP reads the table in when you either modify or print it. But the report objects are not something that can be just copied.
    The table data itself would have to be converted to an Access table - if that is how Access reports are created.
    DSummZZZ

Even more Fox stuff at
    www.davesummers.net/foxprolinks.htm

Lightbulb Dave is correct...

Even with the new changes to VFP9, you can't get a VFP report into the Access representation of a VFP report...

That being said, and this is a longshot of a longshot... A VFP report is just a database itself (FRX) with a corresponding memo file (FRT). So it is readable and parsable. If you get get specs on the raw representation of an Access report, you might, and I say might, be able to say use COM features in Access to add a new report object and configure it from what you'd find in the FRX/FRT... but I'd say it would be a substantial undertaking with no real guarantee of success...

Sorry...

You are better off creating the Access reports from scratch. I use both VFP and Access and in the long run it is much quicker to start from scratch.