Unanswered: Scroll options (combobox)

Hello, i have little problem regarding combo-box scroll type....

I don't know how to explain exactly, but whenever i open form, and click on combo-box, it shows me my list of items. Then when i press scroll-button (square) inorder to slide this list down, these items (text) won't go down, but scroll-button will. And then suddenly these items will be at the bottom.
    After this first try, everything works OK, items (text) moves at the same time I move my mouse....up and down.
    But everytime i open new form and want to go through combo-list, it won't scroll properly.

Are there any ways to change some settings, or options somewhere? Inorder to fix this small problem.

Thank you

Sounds like to me that...whatever table field data you are displaying within your ComboBox, your table contains a lot of blank fields.

Try doing this. In the Row Source property of your ComboBox, you can see something like this:
    Code:
    SELECT yourTableName.yourTableFieldName FROM ........
    Change it to:
    Code:
    SELECT DISTINCT yourTableName.yourTableFieldName FROM ........
    If my suspicions are correct, then you will see only one blank in the top of your list.

Environment:
    Self Taught In ALL Environments.....And It Shows!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberLynx
    Sounds like to me that...whatever table field data you are displaying within your ComboBox, your table contains a lot of blank fields.

Try doing this. In the Row Source property of your ComboBox, you can see something like this:
    Code:
    SELECT yourTableName.yourTableFieldName FROM ........
    Change it to:
    Code:
    SELECT DISTINCT yourTableName.yourTableFieldName FROM ........
    If my suspicions are correct, then you will see only one blank in the top of your list.

Unfortunately there already is "SELECT DISTINCT" .... And there are no empty fields (as far as i can see)