Unanswered: Full text Search doesn't find a specific string

Hi all,
    We have a table that is full text enabled and it is working fine, but the full text search doesn't returns any record for the following case

select * from let_catalog_search where contains(search_field,'"Bulk Process 1*"')
    even though there exist records that satisfy the condition in the table,
    the record that i am talking abt is "bulk process 1 with price bp100-ilt1-00200136 bp100-ilt1"

If I remove the last 1 from the search string i get lot of records, Can anybody help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by hussain_32
    Hi all,
    We have a table that is full text enabled and it is working fine, but the full text search doesn't returns any record for the following case

select * from let_catalog_search where contains(search_field,'"Bulk Process 1*"')
    even though there exist records that satisfy the condition in the table,
    the record that i am talking abt is "bulk process 1 with price bp100-ilt1-00200136 bp100-ilt1"

If I remove the last 1 from the search string i get lot of records, Can anybody help me out.
    Im guessing here, but I think it is looking for records having one or more "words" that start with 1 (e.g. 1hs, 1tv, 1rquut). I'm not certain that the process would find just "1").

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Regards,

hmscott
    Have you hugged your backup today?

Thanks for your suggestion. Could you do me one more favor and modify the SQL query that I had put up in the previuos post to return the record that I am talking about.