Unanswered: Oracle Hacker Training

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good training company/location to get educated on Oracle hacker methods and countermeasures. Basically, I need some courses in the continental U.S.

Thanks!
    JoeB
    save disk space, use smaller fonts

Is this so you can bring western capitalism to its knees?

Naturally...

Actually, much like the Certified Ethical Hacker training courses, I am looking for something that would help me protect assets from others. Knowing methods hackers use helps me to understand their attacks.
    JoeB

Joe, you may be looing for threats in the wrong place. If someone who is not authorized can get to your oracle instance then you have already failed to protect your assets, even if they can't do any damage.
    Work on facilities, application and infrastructure security. When that is absolutely positively unquestionably provably (you get my point...) secure and incapable of compromise then worry about your database.
    There is one exception however....do you know where to locate all your backup media that contains oracle exports or backups of oracle datafiles and are they safe from unauthorized use?
    It was working just 5 minutes ago - I promise !

I think u look for something like this:
    http://www.red-database-security.com..._training.html

Thanks for the input all...

Our probing into this area is just another layer of security that we are desiring to offer our client. Infrastructure security is well in place and owned by others; however, in the event that level is breached, we are looking to further secure (or determine if our efforts to secure the database are sufficient) database resources.

peresko... thanks for the link... however, it starts today, and is in Germany. Do folks in the US just not take security as seriously as our friends in Europe???? Unfortunately, the ONLY requirement my boss has on me is that I find a course in the Continental US...
    JoeB