Smile Unanswered: Pictures do not show up in container field - PROBLEM SOLVED

I am sharing a database over a network of 1 server and 7 users. The host is running FM 7 Server under SBS2003, the workstations run FM7 under XP home or XP professional.

In the database there is a container field which displays a product picture through a reference to the picture file (jpg format) stored in the server.

I am always frustrated by the fact that some of the pictures don't show up in certain workstations. The same picture appears normally in one workstation, but in others filemaker will display "The file cannot be found: xxx.jpg". The pictures have to be inserted manually again in order for them to show up properly in that particular machine. I have only one machine which display all pictures properly once they are inserted, and all other machines have a similar problem. Can somebody offer me some advice?

I HAVE FOUND THE CULPRIT: THIS IS DUE TO THE DIFFERENT DRIVE MAPPING DESTINATION WHEN THE PICTURES ARE IMPORTED BY DIFFERENT WORKSTATIONS. I MANAGED TO STANDARDIZE ALL DRIVE NAME AND NOW THE PICTURES SHOW UP WITHOUT PROBLEM.
    Last edited by pollux02; 11-17-05 at 04:11. Reason: Problem is solved