Question Unanswered: Graph/Chart a single record?

Hi All

I was wondering is it possible to graph/chart a single record?

Here's what I have:
    a table for employees
    a table for audiograms
    The tables are related in 1-to-1 reslationship

The fields in (tblAudio) are:
    AudioID, EmpID, L500,L1K,L2K,L3K,L6K,R500,R1K, R2K, R3K, R6K
    The data in the record is as follows:
    L500 = 5, L1K=10, L2K=10, L3K=5, L6K=5, R500=10, R1K=10, R2K=5, R3K=15, R6K=15
    I would like to print the report for this employee with a graph or chart that displays something like this?

0---------------------------------
    5-----L-------------R----L------L-
    10----R------RL-----L-------------
    15-----------------------R------R-
    20--------------------------------
    25--------------------------------
    ------500----1K----2K----3K----6K

I am not sure where to start with this one, and I have been beating my head for the past several days with charts/pivot tables etc..

I would greatly appreciate any help on this.
    Thanks again...Enviva

One solution is to use queries to make the data appear as though it is not from one record. Split the 500, 1k, 2k, 3k, and 6k into separate records in a union query instead of columns within one record of a table.

Here is a bit more detail: As a test to see if it would work. I would create 5 queries for each of the Right and Left and use a union query to bring them all together. Once you have the data split like this, Access should have an easier time figuring out how to graph it. It may not be the most efficient way, but it is one way.

Provided Answers: 59
    In what way is this question differrent from your previous posting?

After all you have a form which replicates the required layout., it may need some tweaking but on the face of it seems to do the job. It was supplied as a form, and with a report.

I just went through looking for old postings that did not have any replies, so I could see if I could be of any help. The post to which I replied was posted the 16th, but the thread you were working on was from the 19th. I did not realize Enviva dual posted the same problem.