Unanswered: DB2Move - Incomplete

Using DB2 UDB v7.2.9 on Windows 2000 Server.
    Ran a DB2Move Export dbname -u <userid> -p <password>
    This seemed to run successfully as it returned the number of records in each table and created the .ixf files where I wanted them. The Export log indicated success.

I then ran DB2Move Import dbname. This started up, created the first 6 tables, id'd the pkeys and indexes... etc. I assume it hung on the 7th table. This process created the Import log, but it is empty. I let this run for 12hrs with no change.

I then opened the newly created db and looked in the tables that were reported as being successful... I cannot display any records in any of these tables.

I then ran an export from one of the tables in the first db. I ran this twice, once for .ixf and once for .txt. I listed the data to ensure it ran correctly. I ran an import in the new db which indicated 2011 records were imported, but again, I can't display any records when I open this db. All I get is the column headings.

The only "strange" thing I noticed was that, in the Windows Explorer, as I listed the files created by the export process, when I placed my mouse cursor on the icons, all but one displayed the filesize. With the one that didn't, I had to open the properties window to see it's size. As if the file were still open. Filesize indicated 10.1 gig.

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to go from here?

what is the 10GB file name?

move

can you open a db2 command window and try to import 1 table
    check that commitcount is specified in import or savecount for load
    save the messages and check
    try simple command as db2 import from xx.ixf of ixf commitcount 10000 insert into schema.table
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    DB2/ORA/SQL Services
    DB2 DBA & Advanced DBA Certified
    DB2 Dprop Certified
    http://users.skynet.be/przytula/dbss.html

If some of the tables are more then 100K I would suggest that you exclude them from db2move import. db2move does nto do commits(amazing isn't it ) After you are done loading small tables you can run load or if you wish an import with the commit statement.

Just looked at your statement and you are not specifying a schema name -sn. Are you trying to move ALL schemas?

Aslo, are you moving this tables into a blank db, or an existing db that already has a copy of these tables/views? If later you might be in for a big surprise. If the structure is different you might not get what you expect. I always preffer redirect restore if you are moving the whole db.