Need a bit help...

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/8787/1235wj.jpg

pic says it all..i need help as soon as possible!

thanks

Use NETOBJECT Fusion if you want to see the object exactly where you drop them in the web page. It' not expensive and easy to learn. Design fast and place your objects text or images exactly whers you want them.

Here example that i use it for. still working on it.

http://www.servillon.com/autos/index.html
    Last edited by fredservillon; 11-23-05 at 22:06.

Any free software i could use? Somebody told me theres some javascript i could use...on some other forum if this is true..which?

Sure there are. You can even use any word processor like WordPad to write scripting but you need to learn how to write script and codes and database backend structure and connection etc.. IF you have no programming experience, your web site will not be up for a while.
    If you can get hold of older Netobject version like lower than 8, probably could get for almost free. Netobject also has trial version too for free evaluation.
    It is as easy as click and drop and type.. You select an object, you drag it to the form, click the object then type your text, if it's an image object click to select your image from the library. Click to preview it in browser, if you don't like the position of object you drag it exactly to where you want it. You can have roll-over-images and few different effects. You can embed any script as you get to know scripting. When you're done with drag and drop, click a button to view the HTML code that it generated automatically behind the scene and print it.
    Last edited by fredservillon; 11-24-05 at 01:59.