Unanswered: linking fields not working :(

Hi im trying to get two different prices on the same report every time i preview it after ading the second data set all i get is a price of 0.0. the two data sets are linked bt item number and description. One data set has the price the customer pays, and the second has the price we pay unitprice and stdcost, everything from the first data set works fine but i can not get the std cost to see the item number i guess because i can browse data and see the numbers in it, but its not giving me anything on the report at all.

Bryan Mcafee

Quote Originally Posted by bryan3473
    Hi im trying to get two different prices on the same report every time i preview it after ading the second data set all i get is a price of 0.0. the two data sets are linked bt item number and description. One data set has the price the customer pays, and the second has the price we pay unitprice and stdcost, everything from the first data set works fine but i can not get the std cost to see the item number i guess because i can browse data and see the numbers in it, but its not giving me anything on the report at all.

Bryan Mcafee
    Use only one field link between two dataset, which is the item number. If that does'nt work, show me the two datasets and how you linked them and hopefully I can fix it for you.