Unanswered: advanced SQL tutorials

Dear All,

Can you suggest a good book or set of websites which have advanced SQL tutorials for SQL server? Got the basics but looking to build on my knowledge.

...cause knowledge is power...

Here are some books

http://www.sqlteam.com/store.asp

And read every post here, and over at sql team.

Use Books online to try and figure out a posters question in Query Analyzer. Most often than not you will see someone answer the question.

Good Luck
    Brett
    8-)

It's a Great Day for America everybody!

dbforums Yak CorralRadio 'Rita
    dbForums Member List
    I'm Good Once as I ever was

The physical order of data in a database has no meaning.

You might want to be a bit more specific. SQL Server has components that cover a broad range of topics. Are you a developer seeking to increase your knowledge of T-SQL and ADO? Are you a DBA seeking the best practices for securing your data and performance tuning? Are you a business analyst looking to learn MDX and OLAP?

Lots of sites to browse. Google is your friend.

Regards,

hmscott
    Have you hugged your backup today?

Quote Originally Posted by hmscott
    You might want to be a bit more specific. SQL Server has components that cover a broad range of topics. Are you a developer seeking to increase your knowledge of T-SQL and ADO? Are you a DBA seeking the best practices for securing your data and performance tuning? Are you a business analyst looking to learn MDX and OLAP?

Lots of sites to browse. Google is your friend.

Regards,

hmscott
    Sorry for late reply and thanks for recomendations! Yes trying to learn more about complex queries with t-sql and db design and implementation for real life apps, had DB modules at Uni but it seems like hardly anything compared to the problems I face now in my job!