Question Unanswered: Text wrap in report

I'm making some mailing labels here at the lab for to send out some christmas cards (ain't we sweet?). anyways, i've basically got a really simple string for figuring out how to send a card to "Mr. & Mrs. John Doe & Family", but the problem is that we've also got to send one to "Mr. and Mrs. Abraham Reallylonglastname and family" and there's not enough room on those dang little labels to print this out. How do I talk Access into being all nice and just wrapping the text around the box to the next line?

Things I've tried...
    Setting can shrink/can grow to all possible combinations
    Adjusting the size of the box relative to the size of the label
    Smaller fonts (made everything illegible)

The code for my little monstrocity ("hoh" means "head of household" and [children] is a field where thier childrens names are compiled from another table) follows. With code like this, I pitty the man who takes my job after me.

=[hohsTitle] & IIf([spousesName],IIf([SpouseLast]=[LastName]," & " & [spousesTitle] & " " & [hohsName] & " " & [SpouseLast]," " & [hohsname] & " " & [LastName] & " & " & [spousesTitle] & " " & [spousesName] & " " & [SpouseLast])," " & [hohsName] & " " & [LastName]) & IIf([Children]," & family")

Provided Answers: 1
    cangrow should do it... did you set cangrow for the detail section itself as well as the textbox?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Do'h

D'oh. My bad. Actually, had the whole margins set wrong (1/2 inch). Stupid me. Thanks for the help, though.
    Last edited by Jester6641; 11-29-05 at 16:00.

Provided Answers: 1
    Are you absolutely sure you set cangrow for the detail SECTION to true? That's a little different than just setting cangrow for the textbox....

Edit: hah! That's what I get for getting distracted while writing a reply...
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***