Unanswered: Form w/ Pie Chart Won't Show Up in DAP ??

I have a Form which contains a Pie Chart. The Pie Chart is charting th results of a Query.

I need others on the office network to be able to open up their browser and see the pie chart. So......

After creating the Form with the Pie Chart (which works great), I saved the Form as a Data Access Page (just used Save As...).

An html file is created just fine. However, when I open it in my IE 6.0.2, the baige backgroud shows....but No pie chart. Nothings there.

Am I missing something simple, does a pie chart simple not show in a browser, other?

Any advice appreciated.
    THANKS

(see next post)
    Last edited by kev100; 11-30-05 at 02:26.

Still hacking away at this charting.........I'm DYIN' Over Here....

I've found that PivotCharts WILL display (need a PIE chart)....However, they seem extremely limited in formatting options. For example, I don't see any options to label each "slice" by it's % rather than just the raw count number.

This computer DOES have the MSOffice Web Components and is using IE v6.

It would be ideal if the regular charts would work....the ones that are available using the Chart Wizard after the Insert/Form menu choice.

I'm simply needing create charts viewable in html files that are accessible to all in the office. The mdb files would be on a shared drive. As the data changes in the Access tables, the html charts would (hopefully) show the updated info whenever opened.

I've looked everywhere for some sort of step by step instructions and can only find references to the process and general descriptions. I feel like I'm going through the steps correctly now....except that nothing shows up (with the "regular" charts) when the html is viewed in a browser.

Any suggestions or links to an explanation of this particular issue would be GREATLY appreciated.

THANKS