Unhappy Unanswered: dependacy files of sql server for deployment setup applicaton

Respected Sir
    this thing I knew 2 year later, unfortunately forget and missplace

I want to not depend on sql server 2000 clients , can I include some dll s in my vb6 setup sothat I may not depend on sql server client to install all my clients
    I want to add dependancy files of sql server in my deployment setup of application written in vb6 ans sql server
    plz help me
    Can anybody provide liste of these files

Connectivity to SQL Server should be enabled in baseline installs of Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and may be part of Windows NT SP4 (can't remember and it's been a while).

In Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 you can type cliconfg at a command prompt to get the SQL Server Client Configuration utility; I don't believe that any install of SQL Client tools is required.

You should be able to test/validate connectivity by creating a simple text file, rename it to [something.UDL] and then double clicking on it to start the Universal Data Link wizard. Set the parameters (SQL Server driver, SQL Server name, user name, password and default database) and then click on the Test Connection button.

Regards,

hmscott
    Have you hugged your backup today?