Thread: Access Reports

Unanswered: Access Reports

Hello,
    I'm a new to Access Reports, and I would like to get a better knowledge on how to write them effectively. What books/sites/forums would you recommend?

Thank you very much.
    A.

Well this site for one ... AccessVBA.com for another ... XtremeVBTalk.com for another ...

Something to keep in mind: most responders here (and elsewhere) will help to point you in the right direction or show you a snippet of code they used to solve a problem similar to what you're experiencing ... That in mind, you'll also need to put forth what you have done towards solving your problem then people can point out where things can be corrected.

As for reports: Everybody does them a bit different ... I personally have my reports generate the records that get displayed in the report. Some people don't like to do that or can't figure out how to do that ... Oh well. Basically, if the report works for you (no matter how done) then it good enough ... We might be able to figure out a faster/better way to get the same results (if you ask) ...

- Mike
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...

Thank you for your answer, I'll check web sites and if I exp. some problems/questions I'll post them to the Forum

A.