I am with TheUseful, an internet advertising company in Boca Raton, FL . I am currently seeking several full-time PHP developers for our organization. Below is a description of the job.

Why work for TheUseful.................

Work full-time with LAMP technology
Business Casual work environment
2 weeks vacation to start then after 1 year, 3 weeks vacation Quarterly bonuses provided Promote from within Benefits begin first day of hire

PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer / Lead Programmer Senior PHP Developer/Lead Programmer that has a solid object-oriented analysis and design background. The new team member will be involved in the planning and development of a variety of in- house, enterprise level e-commerce and marketing applications.
The candidates for these positions should have experience building database driven business web applications using PHP, MySQL, HTML, and Javascript. Working knowledge of the Linux operating system is also required. The preferred candidate should have knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design concepts and be familiar with use case driven requirements and UML. Requirements

Strong object-oriented analysis and design background.

2+ years PHP programming experience on enterprise level
applications.

Ability to oversee and mentor a small team of programmers.

Familiarity with PHPDoc.

Strong MySQL background.

Highly proficient with database analysis and design.

Excellent analytical and logic skills.

Extremely detail oriented and organized.

XML experience is a plus; particularly XML-RPC.

UML experience is a plus.

C++ experience is a plus.

Responsibilities

Use object-oriented design principles to plan and develop new applications and enhance existing applications with PHP and other relevant technologies.

Oversee and mentor other programmers within the department.

If you are interested or know someone that is , please email me a copy of your resume as a Word document.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Marti McCabe
Technical Recruiter
TheUseful
561/939-3508
cell:561/809-3699
mmccabe@adinfocenter.com