Maybe you can just change the properties of your printer before you send the report to the printer. Preview the report, select printer setup and find the advance setup if any, depending on what's available in your printer options. If you can select the lowest density, that should do it.
The best way to do it is to change the printer properties.
1. Open your report.
2. Click File, and then select Printer setup.
3. Select your Epson LX300 printer. A Draft fonts family will appear on the list of
Fonts. This fonts is specific to Epson LX300, meaning it will appear only if you
select Epson LX300 as your printer.
4. Then, Select and right-click all the labels and fields in your reports, then
select Font tab, under the font list, scroll down to the Draft font family. You
should see all the available Draft fonts (i.e. Draft 16, draft 15, draft 17).
5. The higher the number the smaller the fonts (compressed).
6. Now save your report and then try to print.