Unanswered: mysql migration toolkit

i just migrated two access databases to mysql. the first db came out fine, with all the data in tact. the second one migrated the schema, and imported the data (it counted out the rows) but i can't find it. anyone have any thoughts?

the second db was considerably larger that the first (a 2 gig access db @#%$#) if that might have anything to do with it.

The last step of the mysql toolkit should show you any errors which occurred during the migration. Did you read through that whole screen? If you saved the report then you should be able to check that. If not, rerun the migration (yes this is a pain) and make sure to save the creation, inserts, and migration status report (or whatever it is called) to files.

Something similar happened to me where it got hung up on a "{" character I believe. It only ended up importing like a tenth of a table. But it should only affect the inserts, not the creates...if the database wasn't created then there is most likely something in the Access schema that the toolkit can't understand.

the db i was migrating had been replicated. big pain. i had to run make table queries for each table to eliminate the sytem data