Question Unanswered: Exp error from 10g to 9i

When I am exporting from Oracle10g with the goal of importing into 9i, the following error occurs : exp-00003:no storage definition found for segment < , >. I get this on quite a few of my tables.

I know that when you want to import a higher version dumpfile into a lower version of oracle you have to exp using the lower version and imp using the lower version as well.

This problem is not schema specific, it occurs with every schema i try.

Any help will be usefull, also let me know if you need extra info on this.

Thanks in advance!

Provided Answers: 4
    This is an unusable advice ...

Cause: Export could not find the storage definitions for a cluster, index, or table.

Action: Record the accompanying messages and report this as an Export internal error to Oracle Support Services.

Does this happen ONLY when you perform export using EXP utility of 9i, or do you get the same error while exporting with 10g data pump export? I mean, can you do the export at all?

Yes, all my other exports and imports work perfectly. We have recently installed the 10.1.0.4. patch , I wonder if it could be that?

Provided Answers: 4
    I don't know if you solved the problem; if not, you might try it again, but this time using parameter "STATISTICS=NONE". Something like

EXP un/pw FILE=file.dmp STATISTICS=NONE

Perhaps it'll help ...