Unanswered: Dynamic Web Page through Access?

Can somebody tell me if it's possible to make a dynamic webpage through access that automatical updates as the table it's referencing to is updated. From my understanding I can only create static webpages through access. Am I correct? Do I need something like ASP? Everyones help and suggestions would be much apreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Erick

Provided Answers: 59
    web pages are only updated each time you refresh the page ie request the page from the server. I think there is / was a propriatory MS technology that works under IE, but have never investigated it.

As i understand it DAP acts in the same manenr as a web page

If you want to go down the route of providing data to web clients then some form of scripting eith ASP (if you want ot stya in the Microsoft house) or other options like PHP, Coldfusion etc.

The choice depends on your expertese, budget and what you or your ISP can make avalable.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by dsmbwoy
    Can somebody tell me if it's possible to make a dynamic webpage through access that automatical updates as the table it's referencing to is updated. From my understanding I can only create static webpages through access. Am I correct? Do I need something like ASP? Everyones help and suggestions would be much apreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Erick
    Do you mean MSAccess as backend database using Web-page as your inter-active front-end?