Urgent Normalisation help..

hi, i would be grateful if i could have your opinions on how this set of data can be normalised to 3rd normal form. thanks.

Payment Date
    Payee
    Fee
    Deductions
    Payment method
    Net payment

cheers!

The information you are providing is inadequate.

Ask your teacher, that's what they're paid for.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

A good start would be to identify the ENTITIES and the ATTRIBUTES. Identify the candidate primary KEYS for each entity and a detailed definition of each entity and attribute. This will help identify what the dependencies are.

I keep seeing these questions all over this forum, so I will answer it this one time:

1. Teachers are there to help. If you go to a big university, talk to the teaching assistant. This should be obvious knowledge.

2. You have a connection to the internet. Start using it. It isn't hard to come up with search terms, so try expending SOME energy:

Database Introduction
    Normalization
    MySQL manual
    Oracle manual

Those took me a whole half second to think up.

3. If you aren't getting the info you need, look at (ohmigawd I'm gonna say it) the COURSE BOOK. You paid for it. If it's a poor book, you are also paying for the campus library, so go there. If they don't have it, buy another book.

I am using 8 books, 3 online manuals, the MSDN library, random webpages, this forum, and old college class material for the project I'm currently working on. Don't think you have exhausted your resources.