Unanswered: pl/sql pseudocode

Hello, I am currently looking into pseudocode but can only find examples of it in C++. Where could I find pl/sql examples? Thank you ~kimmi~

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    Oracle provides HUNDREDS of examples within the distributed "sample" folders.
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

... And you will find a lot of PLSQL code on this forum if you search a little

Regards,

RBARAER
    ORA-000TK : No bind variable detected... Shared Pool Alert code 5 - Nuclear query ready .

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi
    Hello, I am currently looking into pseudocode but can only find examples of it in C++. Where could I find pl/sql examples? Thank you ~kimmi~
    Pseudocode does not actually use the syntax of any particular language; there is no systematic standard form, although any particular writer will generally borrow the appearance of a particular language.

The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

Quote Originally Posted by LKBrwn_DBA
    Pseudocode does not actually use the syntax of any particular language; there is no systematic standard form, although any particular writer will generally borrow the appearance of a particular language.

Coulnd't agree anymore.

Cool

Although there have been many attempts to standardize (or at least set some rules for) pseudocodeing.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb