Unanswered: Display images on a form

Hi all,
    I have an access 2k Table with an image field and an autonumber field. I want to display images on a form, so i have placed an image control on the form along with the autonumber field. When i want to add a new image to the form i right click the image control and insert..... etc etc..

The only problem is, is that there are quite a few images now and the form is very slow when navigating through the records ( suppose its cause i has to load the image every time)

How can make the form etc more efficient? Could i have the form hiding the image or not loading the image until i navigate to the record which i want to diplay the image and click a command button to load the image?

I hope I have explained so you can understand????

Any help would be very welcome.

out on a limb
    Provided Answers: 59
    consider moving the image from the detail to a form footer or header , or sub form, that way round you will only see the current rows image

consider not setting the image automatically, but allow the user to press a button to view the image(s) (that could in turn open a pop up box containing the image), or an unbound checkbox, default: no say suggesting 'show images'

Thanks, Some good ideas there.