Unanswered: how to configure ODBC for v5r3m0?

Hello All.
    Yesterday we've got an iSeries with v5r3m0 i5 OS. I installed an iSeries Client Access software on my machine (WinXP SP2) and configured an ODBC data source to a "AMBXX" schema on iSeries. I'm trying to implement push replication from Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine to a specified ODBC data source. When a distribution agent on MSDE runs it fails with "Invalid cursor state". Where i go wrong?
    Here is an ODBC parameters i configured in data source:

data source name: AMBXXX
    System: <IP address>
    Connection Options:
    Default User ID: none
    Signon dialog prompting: Prompt for SQLConnect if needed
    Security: Use same security as iSeries Navigator connection

Naming convention: SQL
    SQL default library: <mylibrary>
    Connection type: read/write
    Commit mode: read uncommited (*CHG)

When distribution agent starts it says first: "connecting..." and then fails with error

category: ODBC
    source: iSeries Access ODBC Driver
    number: 24000

When i try to use this data source from other programs (erwin for example) they are connects and works well.
    PS. sorry for bad english

I don't think this is possible. MS SQL and ORA can only communicate with the same db engine. To communicate between db2/sql/ora you need db2 ii with relational wrappers. this gives all flexibility to interchange data between/to any source/target
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    DB2/ORA/SQL Services
    DB2 DBA & Advanced DBA Certified
    DB2 Dprop Certified

You are wrong. I did push snapshot replication between MSDE and DB2 for Win via ODBC data source. Also i configured snapshot replication between MSDE and DB2/400 via Linked Server on MSSQL, where the linked server is MS OLE DB provider for ODBC and ODBC data source here is the previsously mentioned data source. Why it fails when i use ODBC directly without OLE DB wrapper?