Unanswered: Don't Want to save data?

I have made a table and using form wizard connect that form. But whenever I load the form the modification which I perform in data on form automatically saved but I have to created a Add new and Save button but that buttons are not solving my problem.

I want that When I press add button the fields should empty and whenever I press save button then the data should save in table.

Please help me in this favor

shminhas

Sample file is attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

I want that When I press add button the fields should empty and whenever I press save button then the data should save in table.
    The first thing that poped into mind was...why?
    Are you afraid there may be blank fields entered? If so, why not take care of that in your table.?

Environment:
    Self Taught In ALL Environments.....And It Shows!

I just want to know that I want to save the data in table by pressing the Save button, Otherwise the data should not save in table.

Sample file is attached. So, what modification I have to do , thanx

shminhas

Provided Answers: 59
    so insert your button, attach some code to the button, you should be able to attach a macro to the button to do the save, dunno don't use macros for this so you are on your own.

place some code in the forms before update event, say with a message 'do you want to save the changes, then do something with the response form the user either save or discard as required. if discard then clear out all the values / unpick them.

BTW its much easier to let acess save the record for you, rather than explicitly demanding htat the user press a button to save changes. I think thats what me old mucker "Pootle_Flump" was suggesting with his 'why' comment earlier on.