Unanswered: Parameter Error when performing a Transform Data Task from Access to SQL Server 2K

I have an Access 2.0 database that holds call data on a mapped drive. I am running MS SQL Server 2000. I can open it and view the records inside. I can even run the query below and get results, if I removed the CallDate and CallTime parameters.

SELECT CallDate, CallTime, Mid(CallRecordData, 68, 3) AS Extension, 'I' AS Direction, Mid(CallRecordData, 34, 11) AS Called,
    Val(Mid(CallRecordData, 18, 2)) + Val(Mid(CallRecordData, 21, 2))/ 60 AS Minutes, Val(Mid(CallRecordData, 21, 2)) AS Seconds
    FROM CallRecords
    WHERE (CallDate = ?) AND (CallTime >= ?) AND (CallTime < ?) AND (Mid(CallRecordData, 30, 1) <> '9')

When I preview in the Transform Data Task, I get:
    Package Error
    Error Source: Microsoft JET Database Engine
    Error Description: No value given for one or more required parameters.

When I look at the parameters, they are listed. I check their values, and they have the appropriate values (DateCalled, String, 07/14/2005) (StartTime, String, 06:30) (EndTime, String, 07:00)

When I run it in the build query or in Access with a linked table to the source, I can enter the values when asked for them and it works.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Provided Answers: 1
    SQL Server is not an interface, and will not prompt you for input.
    You will need to input your parameters in your interface (Access form?) and then send the complete statement to the database server.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

I'm sorry I must not have been clear. I thought that the metion of the Data Transform Task would have been sufficient to show that it was something I was doing using DTS.

But anyway, I'm okay with this issue now. I found that the problem that I am having is because Enterprise Manager won't let me preview the query results if I use parameters. I don't know why it started doing this, but the import is working okay. The ?'s that are used, mark a parameter that you set in a different part of the Task.

Thanks for responding.