Unanswered: having null problems

hi, I am a little stumped on whats going on with my access form. basically i have a quantity coloum where the user would enter the quantitys manually
    The quantity is then multipled to the amount coloum and that value is put into the total value coloum.im running queries using vba wich sorts the $50 and $200, so i know how many 50 $ there are out of the total and 200 $. it alll worked fine... till i had to make a button so the user could clear the quantity fields in the table. now im getting a null error.

if someone could please look at the attached file and figure out where im going wrong it would be greatly appreciated thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 8
    You 200 's have a qty value of 0 or blank query looking for >=1
    hope this help

See clear as mud

StePhan McKillen
    the aim is store once, not store multiple times
    Remember... Optimize 'til you die!
    Progaming environment:
    Access based on my own environment: DAO3.6/A97/A2000/A2003/A2007/A2010
    VB based on my own environment: vb6 sp5
    ASP based on my own environment: 5.6
    VB-NET based on my own environment started 2007
    SQL-2005 based on my own environment started 2008
    MYLE
    YOUR PASSWORD IS JUST LIKE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH DON'T SHARE IT.

i used to have my queries doing a >0 but that didnt work either. how can i fix this?

In order for this to run the way you want, you must make sure there are some quantities at $50 and some at $200. If there are no quantities for either amount you'll get the null error. Also, several wierd things happened, such as when I entered a quantity, the same function started to run and produced the same Null error.

You obviously dumbed down the program before uploading, but I can't tell anything from what you sent.

Sam

thanks sam, i have an afterupdate attached to the input coloum so it runs that code again.
    Is there a way to fix this so that when i press clear it clears the quantity coloum and dosent matter if i have " 0 " in the 200 or 50 dollar quantity .
    i really wanna make this work