Thread: Report ?

Unanswered: Report ?

I have a report that gives residents Long Term Goals and then a sub report with the corresponding short term goal, Intervention, Assessment and Plan. One long term goal can have several consecutive short term goals (week 1, week 2, etc). I am needing to only include the most recent one on the print out and then if the assessment and plan have not been completed blank spaces. I used paramenters to sort out the date of assessment so that it would only print out recent assessments or ones with no date of assessment. However if the short term goal has an old assessment and was not updated by the case manager then it does not print it out at all. I would like to have an If...Then case whereby the Assessment's visible property is set to false if the date is out of the parameters. Is that possible. I was trying this and it didn't work out so well:

If Me.DateOfAssessment Is Between Date() and Date()-13 Then
    Me.Assessment.Visible=True
    Else
    Me.Assessment.Visible=False
    End If

Any ideas, hints or suggestions?
    Thanks for any and all help.

Quote Originally Posted by RAPUNIT
    I have a report that gives residents Long Term Goals and then a sub report with the corresponding short term goal, Intervention, Assessment and Plan. One long term goal can have several consecutive short term goals (week 1, week 2, etc). I am needing to only include the most recent one on the print out and then if the assessment and plan have not been completed blank spaces. I used paramenters to sort out the date of assessment so that it would only print out recent assessments or ones with no date of assessment. However if the short term goal has an old assessment and was not updated by the case manager then it does not print it out at all. I would like to have an If...Then case whereby the Assessment's visible property is set to false if the date is out of the parameters. Is that possible. I was trying this and it didn't work out so well:

If Me.DateOfAssessment Is Between Date() and Date()-13 Then
    Me.Assessment.Visible=True
    Else
    Me.Assessment.Visible=False
    End If

Any ideas, hints or suggestions?
    Thanks for any and all help.
    You might need to identify your form objects and database field data. Your Me.DateOfAssessment is a member of your form object?
    Did you try using "Me.DateOfAssessment.value " instead?

Yes

All are part of the the form's objects. It seems to be having difficulty with the Is Between Date() and Date()-13 as is highlights Date and says Expected End of Statement. I've tried adding .Value, #'s, ['s and ('s to no avail. I'm not sure what else I might be doing wrong.

IT doesn't like the format of the data or difference in data type being process, try hardcode two dates in there and see if the error goes away.
    or use Date instead of Date(). It might be looking at Date() as a subroutine or function
    Last edited by fredservillon; 12-22-05 at 12:46.