Hello,

I am new to java world. I am having difficulty with assigning exact responsibility to my classes.

1) XML file contains Line Name and Station name on the Line.

2) Network class = I have Network class that retrives Line and station name on the Line from XML file and stores it in the Map collection objects.

3) Line class = Since this is object-oriented project, each class has to be specilized. Now does it make sense to retrieve Line name and store it into collection object? Suggestions would help

4) Station class = Does it make sense to retrieve Station name and store it into collection object? Suggestions would help

A) But collection object in Line class would need to know what stations are on the line.
B) Also collection object in Station class would need to know what Line they are on.

Now to implement A, does it make sense for collection object in Line class to pull station name from Station class to know what stations are on line??

Now to implement B, does it make sense for collection object in Station class to pull Line name from Line class to know what line each station(s) are on??

Any help would be apprecieted