Unanswered: Image not the same on all reports

I spend over an hour to figure out my problem, but no luck.
    Maybe, you have the answer.

I have embedded my leatherhead to all my reports. However, for only one report, the image comes out very unclear.

I checked the image property settings, I also checked the page setup setting for both reports, and they look the same.

I have imported both reports into the attached sample. If you PRINT the report “good” and the report “report no good” you will see the different.

I have also attached the original image.

My report has a lot of custom setting like groups, menu bar, etc. And I would not like to create the report again.

Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

outside the rim
    I didn't check the file out (can't at the moment), but here are some ideas:
    1) Try using a linked image instead of an imbedded image (mostly just to test it)
    2) Delete the incriminating image control and put a new one in.
    3) Create a blank report and copy and paste the good and the bad into the same report (this will tell you if it's the control or the report).

It is defiantly the report
    I already tested all 3 steps.

I guess I will have to wait until you have a chance to check the report.

Madison, WI

You can also try editing the image in Paint or another program and possibly save it as a jpg, gif or another picture format.

Sometimes I use Microsoft Word to resize the objects as Word does a fairly good job keeping the proportion when adjusting the size (but a good Paint program will do the same). You can even copy and paste the image from Word directly to the Access report but it will be embedded as a Word image (which will be slower coming up if you have a lot of Word images.)
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

I am using the same bitmap file for all reports.
    It is defiantly a report problem
    I just don’t know which of the settings is wrong