Angry Unanswered: Any tool for Database diagram with relationship

I want to draw Diagram along with relationship t be displayed among the tables.Any tool please for sybase

Regards
    Bala

Provided Answers: 4
    Sybase has it's own tool: Powerdesigner. I'm not sure, but maybe you can download a trialversion at their website.
    I'm not crazy, I'm an aeroplane!

another tool worth mentioning is Computer Associates ERWin Data Modeller. pretty good one but you might require a license or have to do with trial version.

Power Designer is bundled free with Sybase. It's part of the PC Client CD. If you don't have it, just call Sybase and usually they ship it at no cost(say you have lost the PC Client CD), if you are very polite otherwise all you may have to do is pay for the postage.

Power Designer beats Erwin all hands up. It is #1 in Enterprise Modelling now. The only downside with Power Designer is poor documentation for some of their advanced modelling techniques and the newer models.

Quote Originally Posted by willy_and_the_ci
    Power Designer is bundled free with Sybase. It's part of the PC Client CD. If you don't have it, just call Sybase and usually they ship it at no cost(say you have lost the PC Client CD), if you are very polite otherwise all you may have to do is pay for the postage.

Power Designer beats Erwin all hands up. It is #1 in Enterprise Modelling now. The only downside with Power Designer is poor documentation for some of their advanced modelling techniques and the newer models.
    I thought it is sold separately. I get a package from Sybase every now and then with the newest version of PD.

One license for Power Designer Physical Data Architect comes free with the purchase of ASE license.

Quote Originally Posted by willy_and_the_ci
    One license for Power Designer Physical Data Architect comes free with the purchase of ASE license.
    Ah, I see. Nice of Sybase to keep sending me new versions of PD then .

More on-topic: I like Powerdesigner. With not too much effort, you can create a very decent datamodel. Reverse engineering a database gives you a good visual image of how a database is constructed.

Maybe you could try Aqua Data Studio.