Unanswered: need to do Web Conferencing...

hi, i need to setup a form of Web Conferencing on my site for a discussion.

Basically it wants to be a many to one conference. e.g. many people can post questions to one person and then wait for a response, however they can't post responses while the guy is answering them.

It needs to allow a lot of users on it (3000+, probably not all at the same time), so they can post questions to the guy, who then goes thru them and responds to them in turn.

I know it could probably be done in a non-live form but they want something live and cool looking.

Any ideas people, stuck

Um,.... you wanna run that by me again??

I mean how is 1 guy going to answer 3000+ questions without the people that asked the question getting boring waiting for an answer and leaving???

There are plently of ways of doing it...

Essentially it sounds like you want a chat room type application where a person can post a message but has to wait for a reply before they can post another one....

Can a user see the questions that the other users have asked? Can all the users see each other online?

yep they can be able to see who else is online, and the other questions.

but no one can post any new questions to the one guy when he's answering them.

any software, web plugins i can try?

So is there only one question being answered at a time?? Kinda like a press conference or what??

Dunno of anything out there that would do anything like this.