Can one table become 1-1 2 or 3 tables???

I have one table : country (name , population,capital,capital_stat1 , area , second_name , bla , bla , bla ... )

can this table become 2 tables 1-1 like :
    country ( name , population , area , second_name , .... bla bla )
    capitals ( name , capital_stat1 , other_referring_capital )

If this is right , is possible the 2 tables become just one again or is one of these ways wrong ??? Does the effieciency counts more in the 1st or 2nd???

Splitting one table into 2 or more tables is perfectly valid - it is called "vertical partioning". Whether it confers any benefits depends on your specific DBMS and needs. If there are 200 columns but you only want some 5 of them most of the time, then it may be more efficient to break them out into a separate table. But then again, you'll have to join those 2 tables back together for some queries, which may be less efficient. You'll have to try it out to see what works best for you.

You will also want to consider cardinality. Can a country have more than one capital? (South Africa has 3 - Bloemfontein, Cape Town, and Pretoria)

Yes , off course i have checked that because if i have 1 country with more than one capital then i would have a 1-N relationship.
    What if i have two 1-1 tables country(....) and capitals(...)
    and country has 50 records and capitals only 20 records??? This is the same if i had country with these 20 records having their capital and all the other would have capital = null ????
    Is it correct???