This position will support the fast-growing comScore survey business, including development of DTS packages for SQL Server data extraction, Reporting Services report design and development and SQL Server administration (backups, issue resolution, performance monitoring, etc.).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with business analysts to define report specifications, automate loading the necessary data on a regular basis, ensure the data is accurate and make the data available to users via reports.
• Collaborate with web developers to define and load the data that’s required by the UI and work with them to ensure queries are optimized, tables correctly indexed, etc.
• Administer multiple high availability SQL Server installations that drive client and internal applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 1-2 years SQL Server experience. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of stored procedures, T-SQL, DTS, indexing, performance tuning and security.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in marketing intelligence, then comScore is the place for you. We are currently seeking a Database Developer for our Chicago, IL location.
At comScore Networks, employees enjoy competitive compensation and vacation benefits, comprehensive health care coverage, 401(k) savings plan, a fast paced and exciting office environment and much more.
comScore is a truly innovative company that is improving clients' sales and marketing efforts by leveraging the power of the Internet. Using our massive Internet-based databases, we have developed a revolutionary set of information products that provide real time understanding of consumer behavior. These products can be used by marketers, financial and strategic planners, money managers, economists and other senior executives to stay abreast of important trends and changes in consumer activity. This is an exciting and intellectually challenging opportunity for a creative and motivated indvidual to contribute to the explosive growth of an industry leader. By helping our clients adopt and deploy solutions that provide exceptional competitive advantage you will in turn help drive comScore's continued success.