Unanswered: Help me in Crystal Report

Hello,
    i m facing problem in reporting
    i have used Crystal Report for reporting with VB. When i have created a report in CR i have used the Access Database which
    path was "C:\ORG\ATT.MDB", then i made a .DSR to call report in VB and run it, it gaves the correct result.
    On my client PC the path was changed to "D:\Attend\Att.MDB", he run the program and get the old reports, but when he entered
    new data and try to get report, he got nothing.When run the program from OLD path, shows every thing y? please help me

Farooq

Quote Originally Posted by hafizfarooq
    Hello,
    i m facing problem in reporting
    i have used Crystal Report for reporting with VB. When i have created a report in CR i have used the Access Database which
    path was "C:\ORG\ATT.MDB", then i made a .DSR to call report in VB and run it, it gaves the correct result.
    On my client PC the path was changed to "D:\Attend\Att.MDB", he run the program and get the old reports, but when he entered
    new data and try to get report, he got nothing.When run the program from OLD path, shows every thing y? please help me

Farooq
    I wonder if you went back to the design view of your CR reports and change the location pointer. Also, you may want to copy the report from the old location to the new database location.