Unanswered: php query truncating mysql blob

Hello to all --

I have a small web site that uses a mysql table to store effective dates, filenames (of jpgs), and captions for the images. When the page loads, a php script connects to the database and gets the picture of the day, based on the effective date. The problem is that the caption is a blob, not huge, roughly 300-500 characters. When I look at the result of the mysql_fetch_row, the caption field is coming back as 100 characters. Where and why is it being truncated? The web page and mysql database are on aplus.net's servers, so I can't do much except make my own php.ini file, and I don't see anything in there to change.

Anyone?

Thanks,
    Chris Hawkins

Thanks to any who viewed this post -- turned out to be my bad. I had two records in my table -- one with a very long text field, and another in which I had a shorter field. I was manually testing/querying the first record, and seeing the complete text. The php in the web page, however, was reading the second record, and giving back the short text. Shouldn't be doing this when I'm tired! Again, thanks to all, and thanks in general for these forums!