Unanswered: Schedule Format???

I am trying to create a report from a scheduling system. The user is asking me to create a report that would show all times to the left lining up from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Then they want to see each room across the top of the report. The scheduled appointment name would then appear where the start time of the appointment and room ID intersect. This report would look something like an Excel Spreadsheet. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by lewispi
    I am trying to create a report from a scheduling system. The user is asking me to create a report that would show all times to the left lining up from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. Then they want to see each room across the top of the report. The scheduled appointment name would then appear where the start time of the appointment and room ID intersect. This report would look something like an Excel Spreadsheet. Any takers?
    DO you Know what kind of data format is your Scheduling System use?
    At any rate.. You need to establish a group of time range for example every hour or every minute. And within that group you can put in the details exactly the list time events that are happening.
    To creat a group time range, create a formula and insert your expression for the formula.
    Create also a group for dates..
    so ..
    Group1 = date
    group 2 = time range(the formula you created)
    Last edited by fredservillon; 01-13-06 at 17:01.