Unanswered: Using Calandar Control within a subform

I have set up Calendar Control successfully in a Form. I also want to use Calendar Control to input a date into a field within a subform on the same form (the two dates are different i.e. one is a DateOfBirth and one is an AppointmentDate). The form shows the One and the Many side of two related tables.

All attempts to set up a Calendar Control activated by a combo box in a field in the subform have failed. I have not been able to find any information about using Calendar Control in a subform. Can anyone tell me if it is possible and point me to any sources of info or how I might go about it please. Many thanks.

here is a demo of a date gathering utility that works for any form or subform.
    you mention "activated by a combo" - don't really understand what you mean there so if the demo doesn't help, please explain.

izy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    currently using SS 2008R2

Using Calendar Control within a subform - thanks

Many thanks izyrider for your help. The demo file works just fine and will solve my problem. Not sure I understand all the code yet, but i'm working on it. Re. my comment about combo boxes. I just changed my date text box into a blank combo box to provide an arrow as a target for the user to click on. Then invoke the calendar with a mouse down event. Your solution will help me learn some more. Again many thanks for your help.