Unanswered: Security password issue

I have set a password for an Access database. When I launch the database it prompts for a password. When I enter the password and upon clicking OK, the database is launched with the Database window showing. I can then enter any table or form in design view, however when attempting to go into Open Form view, it returns an error of "Not a Valid Password". It does this for every form in the database window. Any ideas on what caused this or how to fix it? btw... the password had been set for quite some time and it was working right. I was making some changes in a form, then closed the database and when attempting to restart, I started getting the error messages of not a valid password.

Thanks...

Larry

Never mind, I figured it out. I had my tables linked to a tables-only database and had set the password on that database different from the user's working database.

Larry

Would anyone know how to protect a linked table-only database with a password without causing an error for the calling database? Any password I set on the linked database causes an error on the calling database, even if its the same password on both.

Larry