Question Unanswered: CRYSTAL REPORT QUESTION: Needs help to those that have encountered my problem

Elow, First & Foremost thank you for all those people who helped me out in my dilemna before about vb to mysql connection & simple commands as well, THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH....For now our project which is due this February is at the testing stage, Inventory systems for a hotel here in our place, one of our members has gone to link crystal reports to our vb project,backend is mysql, so far from what we have seen it is STATIC, we would like it to be dynamic like for instance a Sales report consider the purchasing manager wanting to view the sales report by order of date, is there any way it can be done in crystal or do we need another software that you might sujjest to help us out. We also tried Data Reports but it is still static, could you recommend us or guide us in our problem. Anybody's help is very much accepted, thank you & more powerQUE

Quote Originally Posted by liberifatale
    Elow, First & Foremost thank you for all those people who helped me out in my dilemna before about vb to mysql connection & simple commands as well, THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH....For now our project which is due this February is at the testing stage, Inventory systems for a hotel here in our place, one of our members has gone to link crystal reports to our vb project,backend is mysql, so far from what we have seen it is STATIC, we would like it to be dynamic like for instance a Sales report consider the purchasing manager wanting to view the sales report by order of date, is there any way it can be done in crystal or do we need another software that you might sujjest to help us out. We also tried Data Reports but it is still static, could you recommend us or guide us in our problem. Anybody's help is very much accepted, thank you & more powerQUE
    Use the parameters in Crystal Report.