Unanswered: Filling out through ADO...speedier?

Well, I'm doing a series of queries that wind up a in recordset in Access, and from there I open an application instance of Excel and drop in the data into it...

The fun thing is, normally it does this at around 10 rows per second, yet, if I right click on the excel sheet while its filling out, the speed will literally EXPLODE filling out at least 100 rows per second.

As I'm inserting more than 40.000 rows, this performance increase is highly sought after, so I'm looking for the reason why, so people don't have to right click the sheet while its filling out...

Does this make any sense to ya? I can't paste any code, as its running as we speak, but at first chance, I'll drop it by...
    IT squid: networks, servers, firewalls, routers and I dabble a little with SQL-server and Access as well....

Hi Trinsan

10 rows\ second - that is terribly slow - as is 100 - are you writing a cell at a time?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Check out this (the big bank of code) - regularly used to export 40k + rows. No huge delay (faster than 100 rows\ second) but obviously not instantaneous with up to 30MB exports.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.