Unanswered: Insert New Record then Go Back to Record

I am using a module to move through records on a non-keyed table "Temp" of client, product and revenue bid information. Each product is to have 5 rows for a "Top 5" report. Each item in the table represents either "won" "lost" or "pending" bids, and these 3 categories will display 5 or less sets of information side-by-side for each product. To clarify (I hope) the report will display product ABC, top 5 client names, revenue won for top 5 clients won, revenue lost for top 5 clients lost, and revenue for top 5 clients pending.

I want to modify Temp so that every product has an equal number of rows, which I plan to link together to display, by product, won/loss/pending top 5 clients side-by-side. I want to create fillers to facilitate joining the won/loss/pending for reporting.

I am able to insert a new record or records for the first instance where a product has less than 5 instances, however when I add the record I need to return to the original record postion in the table and continue in the loop, which will continue until it reaches the starting record count.

The question: how to you get back to the previous position after you have changed position with "rst.addnew". I am not using a form.

If anyone understands my report and has a better way, I am open to suggestions.

Thanks.
    Jerry

The solution to move back to an Access table record after you have moved away from it is:

varBookmark = rst.Bookmark 'to save your record position
    rst.Bookmark = varBookmark 'to return to the record you bookmarked

Solved!
    Jerry