Unanswered: How can I get PDF reports from Access

I would like to get my reports to kick out in the PDF format if possible. I am sure that there is a good way to do this but I do not know it.

Any information is appreciated.
    B&R

Provided Answers: 59
    By far the easiest is to buy a copy of Acrobat Writer / Distiller, or what ever its caled these days.
    There are some clone packages that might do the job.
    AFIAK there is no free solution to write PDF's that doen't include a watermark or have significant problems, but I'd like to be proved wrong.
    HTH
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Stephen Lebans (MVP) has a freeware add-in specifically designed for Access:

http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm

I've never used it myself, but I've heard it does a good job.

compact/repair or copy

Have you tried to do a repair and compact on the access database? If that does not work why not just copy the access database that is working to your computer provided you don't care about losing any information in it.
    Last edited by mw_47122; 01-19-06 at 00:59. Reason: sorry wrong post

i have added a functionality that uses the PDF995, which is completely free. It uses ghostwriter. just search PDF995 on google and you should be able to find the information you need

Thanks Gingerpitts!
    I have already looked it up and it sounds good however, I have another question. Right now, I have a macro that calls up the report and emails it out to the customer. I do not know how to write code but thought you might. Can I have a macro open the report, use the pdf printer driver to convert the report to pdf and automatically attach and send an email to the customer? Appreciate anything you can do to help.

Thanks
    B&R