Red face Unanswered: Email report to multipule people listed in an email table

I am using Access and I would like to email a report to email addreses listed in a table. The database is called "Benefits". The report is "rptCoverage" and the email addresses are in a table named "tblemail" and the column is called eaddress.
    I do not know how to write a code that will allow this to work. Is there someone that could take the information I have provided and write a code that I could put in a module and run? If more information is needed please let me know.
    The email program is Outlook if this helps.
    Thank you for the help.

oh you want someone to do the work for ya... i get it

I don't know any code lanuage except the ones that Access gives you. I need big time help with this one! I guess this will cost me the deluxe holiday gift next year

I know for a fact that there is at least a few discussion in this forum on the topic of sending email in Outlook from Access.
    There is also some useful info at msdm.microsoft.com
    (there's even some code here already done up)

Provided Answers: 1
    In the future, please make an attempt at a solution on your own. You will receive a good deal more support if there is demonstrated effort.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***