Unanswered: Join Print reports

Hi,

I was thinking if it is possible to join "detail" sections of two print reports into one, when i want to print two records on one sheet....

I have form (with subform) and now i can print everything from it on one page.If i have another record, i can print it on another new print page. But i would like to join those two records into one page, but only "detail" sections, while headers and footers should be from record1 (or record2) only.

Is it possible?

Thanks

YZF

Quote Originally Posted by YZF
    I have form (with subform) and now i can print everything from it on one page.If i have another record, i can print it on another new print page. But i would like to join those two records into one page, but only "detail" sections, while headers and footers should be from record1 (or record2) only.
    It sounds to me like to are printing the form (?). Have you created a report ? That's the way to go. You can create a join query that holds all your form/subform data then create a report and add appropriate group levels to show the detail. You can filter in either the query or the report (or the form if you're inclined).

If you explain a bit more about your data we might be able to give a more specific answer. What data/table is your form based on and what data/table is your subform based on ? What are the pimary keys and foreign keys ?

Chris