Unanswered: Difficult problem with report printing...

I have two reports that I am trying to collate when printing and cannot figure out how to do it.

Currently, I have to print the first single-page report for all records in a table, then print the second single-page report for all records, and then I have to collate them. Some of these tables have a thousand records, so the manual collation takes quite a while.

Is there a way that I can print report A for the first record, then report B for the first record, then report A for the second record, etc?

Thanks for the help!

The Bottom of The Barrel
    Provided Answers: 1
    My first suggestion would be to use a subreport. My second suggestion would be to evaluate your design and see if this couldn't all be done with one single report.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, both reports are 8.5X14, and don't fit in the Detail section together.

Is there a way to loop through a recordset in VBA and print reports within the loop for each record? Each time I open a report with docmd.openreport, it automatically prints the first record in the recordset.

out on a limb
    Provided Answers: 59
    you could force a form feed before each/second sub report.

If you are manually recollating a document that is many hundred pages long - I'm impressed with your dedication.

It should be possible as Teddy suggests to do it as one hit.....
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton