Unanswered: Access application with Forms.

Hi Everybody,
    I’m new in Access form and I want to create a data entry form for hospital data entry. Here is my design:
    First, a main form ask data entry person to select hospital name from a list, then click ‘Data Entry’ button to open a new form for data entry for the selected hospital. I hope the selected hospital name shown on the data entry form automatically when the data entry form is opened. The final table should hold all the information entered via the form including ‘hospital Name’, ‘patient number’, ‘test event’ and ‘test number’.
    I hope I can learn Access data entry form from this project. Could anyone show me how to do it step by step?
    Thank you in advance

Provided Answers: 1
    Best i can tell based on post history you've been doing this since February of last year...

What have you got so far? If it's nothing, perhaps google would be a more appropriate place to start...
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

No, it sounds like a kind of misunserstanding as this is my first experience in Access forms and especially in creating of Access Application with Forms like this one....My previous experience was just quering.

What I did so far:
    1. I created two tables. One is Hosps with fields Hospname, Hospaddress, Hospphone. Another table Patients with fields PatientName, PatientAddress, Birthdate, Hospname
    2.Two tables are related by Hospname.
    3.On my form I included a subform HospDetails.

Since that moment whatever I do is wrong.....Could you give me a hand?

Provided Answers: 1
    For starters, you would be well advised to create non-meaningful keys for your tables. For example, there are hospitals with the same name in different states, how would you reconcile that?

toss a "hosp_key" field into Hosps and "patient_key" into patients. LInking the two together will become much easier and reliable.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Teddy, thank you for the reponse.
    Actually, I combined Hospital name and Hospital location. So far the field Hospname is a combination field.
    However when I run the application and try to find this combined hospname value in my Form's combo box, it doesn't show me any value and instead gives me smth like #Hospname instead . So...what I am doing wrong?